Sunday 5 April 2009

Carrying on with the holiday...

1.04pm Saturday

Am sitting, very relaxed in our Gate Departure Lounge, 2nd flight today! I have just worked out it is only 45 minutes (on a plane) to seeing my cousins again. I haven’t seen them in ages and I am just wondering how much they have grown up. What do they look like now? How do they speak? I’ll let you into why I haven’t seen them for so long...

GOING THEIR SEPARATE WAYS.
Basically my Uncle got a job in L.A. so they moved over to the US for a 2 year contract. I have 3 cousins over there, Josh, Amy and Jess and they are SO cute! Apparently though they have all changed... Josh has developed an American accent (which I can’t wait to hear) and so have Jess and Amy. They are all going to have grown up J.

I have another Uncle (Chris) who has lived in Canada for around 15 years and he has a now married and had 3 kids with a Canadian, and I don’t think he’s ever going to move back here with them! However I have met their 2 eldest, Ben and Charlotte but recently they have had a kid called Avvy (Avril). I have seen pictures but OMG I want to see how cute she is in reality. I also can’t wait to see Ben and Charlotte because I haven’t seen them for 3 years, so it is definitely long time no see. J

Now waiting is just getting boring...I WANNA GET ON THE PLANE!
I CANNOT WAIT TO GET TO KAUAI!

Still missing the Brits

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment