Thursday 5 February 2009

Pro-activated....

Been having a great time at the moment. School, as I have already said, was off on Monday and Tuesday and, unfortunately, we were back on Wednesday. Luckily I have had a really good time at school (woh!) and it has been actually pretty good, this is due to the fact that:
  • I got a laptop yesterday and it is B E A U T I F U L
  • I saw my friends for the first time in 4 days

Unfortunately yesterday and today the bus was awful OMG! Yesterday, the bus didnt even turn up, mum had to cancel her meeting with a member of her work, and drive us into school. However due to the apparent "icy conditions" on the roads, the traffic was R-U-B-B-I-S-H! We got into school 1/2 an hour late.

Today, the bus turned up 1/2 an hour late. My mum rang around 7.40 to ask where the bus was and the people on the other side of the phone said that the driver had left on time, but my other friend on the bus also rang up and the people on the other side of the phone said that the driver left half an hour late. Again we turned up to school half an hour late again. Normally we would have a detention but luckily they were kind due to the fact that it was entirely not out fault. Mwhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I am a winner!

Talk soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment