Tuesday 3 February 2009

Let it snow!

2 days of no school due to one beautiful thing... SNOW!!! O it was fantastic, I am planning to upload some pictures of it but im on the wrong computer to do it :(.

NEWSFLASH
I am getting a laptop!!! This is so cool!!! It means now I dont have to worry about other people using the computer when I really need to so I am rather happy :) it is a HP 60-214EM and OMG its rather beautiful! It should arrive sometime this week so should be cool! I will keep you up to date when it comes - FROM IT!

THE BOY FRONT
So I went off the boy I liked and someone else came along... they told me they fancied me, that they loved me but werent ready for another relationship..... unfortunately he is my ex and I dont fancy him.... maybe time will change my mind lets just see if he stays loyal to what he has said...

APOLOGISING
Sorry for not writing for such a long time, have had rather a lot on my plate.....


ENJOY THE SNOW WHILE IT LASTS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment