Thursday 15 January 2009

The First

Well i better start with something that will all grip you to read this. I am what could be described as a geek, yes i know it sounds weird, but I enjoy school, I have over 50 books in my keeping and I attend a heck a lot of music clubs. Ok so no one will read this blog, but it is a way to clear my mind . Even if people do describe me as geekish I don't know, I listen to alternative rock and have a life!!! My favourite people are guys who have inspired others to take control, normal everyday people, like you and me! Guys like Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, and many others who have fought for a new life! I am looking forward to writing this blog, putting my true feelings onto, if you like, metaphorical paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment